Wednesday, September 08, 2010

New Hair Cut @ Next Salon at Ion

I went for a hair cut at Next at Ion because Alina's friend is working there as trainee. Since she needs some model for her training, I decided to go for it. I know I'm daring especially when hair is every girl's precious! But nevertheless I still went for it as I really need to do something about my hair.




The Salon is really classy and nice! Even the seats are unique from other salons. It really brings out the professionalism.

Waited for very long and decided to head for food after Alina was done. Off to Far East to eat and around 2.45pm, we're back in the salon. Instead of Alina's friend who supposed to cut for me, another guy took over instead as she already has 3 models. My hairstylist is Derrick, someone who's shy but nice and gentle. :D


He started off by introducing himself and telling me what problems I have. TOO THICK in short. I agreed on that and tada, he started off by washing my hair and trim my hair. More layers now and I really love it.

With guidance from the senior, he was engrossed in how his coach cut.

After 2 hours, both Carla and I finally done with our hair. We were quite satisfied with our hair. My first time being so satisfied. Of course my hair was also touched up by the director. :D He really knows what I want. Thank god!




Took a photo with my hair stylist. :D He's cute though and shy~


Camwhored in the toilet after that.




I will definitely patronised them again if I've the money. But I think it's worth it. :D Especially if it's senior:D

Comex Show

My first time working at IT roadshow. Comex show was tiring but fun. I met some nice colleagues and talked to them to pass time. Sales for me definitely increased over the 4 days. It was a good experience for me and I'm glad to work for Microsoft.

Sean, JianRong, Felix, Terrell and JJ came down to support me on Friday. :D Really happy that they came though they didn't buy anything. At night when closing, Nic came down too. :D

Darren and Jo came down the next day. Followed by Shihui and her bf!

It's really nice to see your friends coming down.

Sandra also worked at comex show! I only knew it on the second day when I saw her at imation booth! On the last day of work, we met and went to work together.

Took some photos with my colleagues.

Evelyn! We only knew that we're from the same poly on the last day! HAHA!

Brought along my polaroid and snap with Sandra!

Went back to booth and took with the guys.

Seng Guan, Kevin.

This is the booth that I was mending throughout the 4 days.

Seng Guan - always joke around with him.

ZEKE!! Don't he look like zhabor? With long lashes. *envy*

Didn't manage to take photo with Elise though. But anyway, the 4 days past very fast but fun. I guess I will continue to work at IT show in future.

Love in Disguise

The day started off with Alina calling me and I was still sleeping at home when the show was about to start! Both me and her were panicked and I quickly brush my teeth and went out after that. Cabbed down to Cine to watch love in disguise directed by Leehom. It was a nice movie! :D Although I missed out the first 30mins, it's very funny and nice! Rate 4/5

After that headed to aston for lunch. Camwhored again.

Alina.

Darren, Samson, Jiayi, Alina

After lunch, we decided to head to playnation to play wii. On the way, we saw this tree that has rain pouring. It really looks like one of the scene in Love in disguise. So Alina and I wanted to take photo with it.


Can you see the rainbow?

My favourite! Rain with rainbow!

Gangster in action.


Must have jumpshot!

super candid!

LEEHOM's movie!


Alina and I trying hard to pose as them.


We went to Orchard Central to camwhore again. Outing with AIZAI is always about camwhoring!






DAMN Nice to camwhore!

So, Samson left for dinner and the rest of us decided to head for a drink. We went to mos burger and ordered milk tea.

CAMWHORED YET AGAIN. Darren said it was 90 shots. Some of pic as below.





I like this cause we're acting cuteeeeeee!

More outings coming up and school's starting real soon. I missssss going school!

No comments: