Saturday, July 24, 2010

Recently my life has been fulfilling and I've started to blog more often now. Probably there's a sudden urge of doing so :D Nevertheless, it's fun yet tiring these few days. Really enjoyed myself. Time doesn't seem to stop for me.

Bash was fun with the girls though I missed out joining AWESOME but it's still fun with the girls :D Shall upload the photos real soon.

Exam is round the corner and I've to put aside all my activities first. Fortunately, I've started studying every now and then. Cleared some doubts but I still have mountains of questions and doubts to clear! I deserved this cause sometimes I was late for merely less than 15 minutes and lecturer already started. *suck thumb* Hopefully I can pass econs! Seriously because I don't intend to bring in any calculator. God bless!

Lesson tml starts at 8.30am. Hopefully I won't be late! :X

Learnt: Friends are the ones who encourage you and motivate you when you're in ups and downs. THANK YOU! :D I looked at the sky today, again :D

No comments: