Sunday, July 18, 2010

I was browsing through my past blog posts and was rather appalled by the tremendous number of posts I used to update. Yet now whenever I wanted to post something, my mind totally went blank. Was it just me or blogger, it does seems to have the power to suck out all my thoughts once I reach the new post page.

In fact, I do have A LOT of thoughts to pour into my tiny weeny winy blog. I wanted to proudly say this: I’ve FINALLY talked to BELOVED TING(: during econs lesson that day! YAY! Both of us were equally excited about seeing each other online and definitely we MISS each other. (: Seriously I felt so much better after pouring out my nothings and nothings to Ting. Really glad that she’s there for me. Just like when we were doing projects. Oh man, I really miss project times.

Haven been recovered from camp yet and I think I have post camp symptoms. AWW. Anyhow, I guess I have neglected many of my friends. 在这里说声对不起!I’ll catch up with you girls real soon! At least after this week and before my exam. But I will be super busy again after exam cause of YOG. (: really looking forward to running an event. YAY! Okay, I ‘m still plain lazy to collate all the photos from camp. I’ll do it when I have the time!

Outing with FOD19 and short shopping time with shihui and co:D tomorrow!

BASH on thurs!

因为有你,开心才可以是这么简单 :):):) This phrase really encourage us! :) Thanks for reminding my dear friend!

No comments: