Thursday, March 04, 2010

Today at work was.... tiring because I have to kill time!! > <

FINALLLYYYY Graduated(hopefully). Also, I got back my JLPT3. FAILED. ): By a little. 218/400. 22 more marks to pass~ ><>

Celebrated Jiaoni's birthday on tuesday at Billy's. ^^ We've gotten her a wallet and the cute pouch that Tingting made. (: Photos are on FB. Lazy to upload here. =X At least we managed to make her smile (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

My birthday is comingg up soooooooooon. For benefit of my friends whoo are frustrated over what to buy for me, below are a list of stuff that I need/want(:

1. Needs BAG
2. Wants WEDGES
3. New watch
4. BB Cream
5. Macbook
6. Pumps/flats
7. Dress

Ohman. I realised it's very hard to squeeze out the things I need! It took me 30minutes to think=.= Because other than bag, I don't really need anything else. Also, I don't have things I want. But the list above I hope, can be of use to everyone(:

No comments: