Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Recently, I read Shar's blog and I also share the same thought too. Like what she said in her blog, we hope that there's an invisible camera video-ing every bit of my life. I want to see how I portrayed myself with different kind of people that I handled with everyday. I want to see what kind of person I really am. Though I know it's not what I expected to be.

Sometimes life can be frustrating. But nevertheless, live life to the fullest. I know it's crap but well, that's the only thing I can console to myself everyday. Someday, i should deserve a pat on the shoulder because I spend only less than $20 on food for 5 days = $4 per day. (: Also, beginning of last week, I honored my word by sleeping earlier... But these 3 days I failed cause I was watching jia hao yue yuan! (: I finally finished the whole series! Nice drama(: Love the characters!

Tingting went Taiwan this afternoon :) But she leave me alone.. Sobsob. HaHa JKJK! Bon voyage!

Hope I can achieve my goal(: I've decided to take driving license but won't be signing up as yet because I still need save money for next year. Oh and I've a new tuition which will commerce right after March Holidays. Pr2 TWINS. Hopefully I can manage. Last sunday is my official last day with my Pr3 kid, Cheryl. Took photo with her too. Will upload here soon.

Time to sleep! It's 1045pm.

No comments: