Saturday, December 05, 2009

No more Macbook...
No more Trips...

BUT!
I hope my laptop don't die on me yet...

I'm touched by what Sandra said yesterday. Really really happy(: At least I know someone's there for me and care for my family. Unlike those who are your next of kins and yet, no calls, no concern, nothing. Seems close yet act like strangers.

These few days have been tough. Yes. But we're strong. (: Grateful to those relatives who are concern about us.

Really grateful to 4th aunt, Kelly's mom, Sarina's mom, 2nd uncle and many of my mom's friends for concern. XIEXIE though I know they won't get to see this.

Down with fever for the past 2 days. Luckily now's okay already. BUT my laptop is not okay! Hope my laptop has a fever and will recover at night! ><

JLPT3 tml at SMU. =.= Not prepared... GOSH.

No comments: