Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas eve was spent with Girls. Was feeling rather down initially and I was late for an hour. Reached Jimm's pub at Cdans and sang for 3 hours. After that, called Sandra umpteen times (actually wan ting was calling her alot of times) but no one answered.. Not knowing where she's, and where to go since there's last minute changes, we headed off to Bugis.

She brought along someone else and apparently, it was weird initially. The steamboat was... I guess Wan Ting, Li Xia, Geok Sui and I sure have some !@#$%^&* about it. HAHA! Gift exchange! Sandra got me Anna Sui cosmetics! Thanks girl! Took quite a few photos but Geoksui accidentally deleted the group photo! Ohman!

Trained home with ting, xia and sui. Had a bad stomachache on the way. =( Reach home around 2am.

I've to admit, this christmas was a bad one.

No comments: