Saturday, October 03, 2009

Farewell lunch and Dinner

Though somewhat it's abit late but here's some of the happenings(:

25092009 - Farewell Lunch @ Raffles Marina with Wilson and Chris

Chris brought us to Raffles Marina. This is my second time at Raffles Marina. I remembered the first time I visited there was when Arthur treated us during Bee Lim and his farewell. It was like 31 March or something. Few months back then.

This time Chris treated us since I'm leaving. Had a long chat with them. Interaction is great! I love interaction! Pictures time!


Chicken Cutlet - That's mine. Yum.


Chris and I


Wilson and I. SEEEEEEE, he looked so skull-ish. (X


Chris, Me, Wilson
Seriously, Thank you Chris for the treat! (:

Farewell Dinner @ Seoul Garden 25092009

After farewell lunch, here comes farewell dinner with Accounts and part department. HAHA. 7 Malaysian 2 Singaporean. I'm so used to the combination! (: Pretty cool(:
We took Ah Tee's van and from Tuas all the way to causewau point took us more than 1 hour! Faints. But we arrived first. Shortly after, Jennifer and Wai Yee came. Then Darren came with Jonathan and his gf. (:(:(: Super long didn't see Darren! Especially when he left! His face turned sooo young and shiny! Must be having a good time at his current company now! Plus, he went for facial. That's explains his shiny face. Geez.
Seoul Garden's food is pathetic. I enjoyed the ice cream most! =.= Seeing sooo many colleagues, I felt soooo touched! Thanks SookFong for the gathering. Though I know she won't be able to read this but ohwells, seriously I appreciated!


The soup is damn nice because I added alot of ingredients in.

Pooi Fong made this dessert on her own! Mango with Peach Ice! (:(:(: Oishii!


私のアイスクリム~甘いね


Group Photo!


I hate flash!


Sweet Wai Yee and I. She's Ex-colleague.



DARren and I (took quite a few shots before we settled down)



Jennifer and I


Ah Tee (who drives us to work)



Siao Siao Jonathan



Pooi FOng! HR and my lunch kaki!



Beloved Sook Fong <3

Jonathan's gf. She ate 3 bowls of raspberry ice cream on top of main course. =.=


3 purples, 1 pink and 2 blacks made me the main lead! It was all coincidence!

Darren suggested us to meet up for Kbox session. I would love to! Especially listening to SookFong's voice. (: Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Bee Lim in October cause she's coming back from New Zealand soon!
TADA! NExt up would be on last day of work. (:

No comments: