Monday, October 19, 2009

Camp was fun(:

Yesterday 17/10/09
Boon: Think about what you want to achieve after this camp and 1 month later?
Me: After camp, I hope to be more active and cheerful. Talk to them more and confidently.
Me: 1 month down the road, hope to be able to speak confidently and more fluent since communication is important which is important for my future as well.

Today 18/10/09
Boon: Well, so have you achieve?
Me: Mood was down in the morning (due to the giddiness) but after that slowly high abit. Did not stick around with the usuals. Which is good(: Though sometimes hard to blend into their convo.

Soo, 1 month later, what will become of me? Good public speaking? Or still the same old me? I've found out my weakness through thiscamp. Seriously.

My phobia of balloon is not that tense anymore. (: Thanks to Boon, Illias, Tingting, Elena, and the 4 YEAR2s! (: (: (:

No comments: