Monday, September 28, 2009

It was a close shave. I don't know if I've made the right choice. But what's done cannot be undone. Just hope for the best though I still envy them getting into DPM. Felt so down today especially when I've to help gifford choose. It really worries me that he might not get into the module he wanted. But luckily, god really helps me.

12pm, the server was really bad. Yanhua and Tingting BOTH couldn't login. So I helped Yanhua first as she totally couldnt login. Successful and smooth(: But for tingting's case, it was really racing with time. My heart almost dropped out at that instant. To add on, WISP left with only 1 vacancy. How bad can that be? But thanks to the network in the company, I managed to help tingting to squeeze into the last slot. (:

But I can't help but feeling down abit. But I know I've yanhua and tingting with me. That's enough. (:

Wilson cheered me up by trying to chase the bat at the back door by using a rubber band to shoot it down. I was damn scared and feeling weak all over. Zzz But nevertheless, he brought a smile on me. Looking at him reminds me of childhood, something sweet yet irresistible.

Emailed all of the colleagues in the company. Received quite a few of them. Especially 2 directors. Their email touches me. That mixed feeling is covering me all over again.

可是,谁能听我说话?自私。

No comments: