Monday, September 14, 2009

I felt very touched and heart warming that my colleagues are planning a gathering for me next Sunday. Perhaps I was too busy with work that I've forgotten to keep track of time. 2 more weeks and that's it. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Somehow, just now at work, I was on the verge of crying.

Really... It seems very hard for me to bid goodbye to them. After all, I've been working there for 7month plus, close to 8 months. The daily usual routine which I often grumbled, has already became part of my life. What happens few weeks from now? Will I be able to adapt to it? Sometimes I hope time can pause for awhile. Just awhile will do. I'm still not ready, not prepared to move on...

I should start thinking and gathering materials to do something for them. Seriously.

// In the morning, one of the tyres burst. All the guys changed the tyre together. (:

I like that feeling(:(:(:

Should I go jogging with my colleagues at chinese garden this wednesday? O.o

No comments: