Saturday, February 28, 2009

UPDATES

Some updates of overdue pictures (:

Li Xia's Birthday Celebration at Dian Xiao er



The card that sweet wan ting made for li xia.



Birthday cake


Lighting up!!



BIRTHDAY GIRL TURNING INTO 20


Ting, xia, me.


xia, ting


xia, me.



xia, sexy sandra
Sandra's Birthday Celebration at KBOX


Sandra with bubbles!


group photo 1


group photo 2



group photo 3


me,xia, sandra


Group photo 4


Tiramisu cake!


Sandra!


sandra, lixia


sandra, wan ting.


sandra, me. loves.
Was really glad that Sandra love the present and she didn't expect us to celebrate for her since many things happened that week. We've surprised her! So happy! (: At least that day was a happy day, after so long. (: I love hanging out with them. It makes me very happy. And I feel that I'm myself when I'm with them. (: hope our friendship last forever!
VALENTINES DAY
My V day cum 2 year wasn't the usual ones. Like any couples who go out to celebrate or anything, this year we didn't. Stayed at his house all day and he cooked for me. Chicken soup. And A BIG POT SOMEMORE!


chicken herbal soup. nice!



Favourite prawn!



omelete plus fried crabstick!

Also, he surprised me with a cake. Our 2 year cake. HAHA.

It's not strawberry cake.
Though there's no flowers, no present and nothing, I'm still fine with it cause I don't have the money to buy either but, he cooked for me and that's the best. (: But im still waiting... For the wallet. HAHA.

No comments: