Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My dad just now showed me the newspaper about Jordan's. It made me really really sad now. Feel like crying. Though I wasn't close with him, but whenever I think of it, I would be very sad. A friend, who has gone ... forever. But deep in our heart, he's still there.

Many of us, including me, were still thinking that it's just a dream. Everything is so fake, so sudden. Maybe I wasn't able to accept the fact yet. But after yesterday's visit to the wake, I felt that he really rest in peace. Everything was so pure.

I would not be going down tml. This might be the best solution for me. I dont know.

Jordan may have gone, but all of us would still remember him. for life.
I hope the media wouldn't report about him already. It's painful to see the news all over again.
May the cranes that we have made for you, accompany you to the other side of the world.
still in shocked.

No comments: