Sunday, July 23, 2006

ii habb swollen eyes td!ALL bcuz of mum nd dad.
sorta had an arguement wibb dem.nd ii cried.
twice in 2hrs.trying to defend ferr laogong nd myself.
cant dey juz be more understandin pls?
ii mean ii habb grow up, dey shld respect my decision.
their excuse was dat iim too small to be in th relation.
hello!!diz ish 21st century.not eur olden days whr eu all
are so conservative.bitch!ya.iim haRshh.but diz reli get
to my nerves.cant stand it.im reli fed up.
made miie cry lyk hell.nd make miie look awful!!
pufferr eyes!!well..ytd dear stay at my hse till abt 4am
den dad say nxt tym dun teach until too late etc..
all dose idiotic naggings.
sucks.hate it.neo wadd mum say?
ii was sitting on th sofa,holding onto my storybk,crying.
she said,"eu too young now, both of eu juz be frenz la."
pls lor.im not goin to do dat kk.she tiink will affect studies.
AND most imptly, she tot we wld do sth dat we shldnt be doin.
OLD FASHIONED!
reli detest dem.cant dey trust miie one more tym?
ii mean ii wont let diz affect my studies alrite!


back to td!went to plaza mac to study wibb him.
saw serene nd zhiyun.ii saw arif at th counter servicing too.
tiink he attached to Bp.
yupps.th swollen eyes make moii eyes look even smaller.
dunlyk.
didnt do much.juz abit of chem..
around 6plus,hsiang came to study too!
ii tiink both gals were shocked to see him ba!
haha..my bro mahh..
den darling teach him maths nd ii did maths too.
realise ii reli niid to blushh up.iif not ii sure die.
tml mock exam.hopefully can pass.
NOPE!!WILL PASS!haha..ii dunwan stay back everyday..
ii wont fail de.
yupps.didnt eat much td.cuz was angry.
im not goin to follow her kk.
ii will decide on myself.
pls.im not three yr old kidd.
nd diz ish my life!my path!ii hab th right to choose which way
ii wanna go.so juz dun obstruct in my way!
yupps..will not alwiz shun cong eu all de.
will prove to eu dat eu are wrong!
still feel so angry.
guess ppl pls dun provoke miie or ask miie so much of diz.
if not, th consequences ish ....
im tired.
thx dear ferr td!at least ii understand alot of logarithm.
thx!!
love ya lots.
=P

No comments: