Sunday, June 04, 2006

lurbe mummy sooo much!!!cuz moii mummy finally BUY dat JEANS shorts ferr miiie...ohmygod.reli damn happy.yupps.n muz thx ALL my relatives ferr comin to my hse eh?cuz ish lyk we went plaza togeta den go giodano to c clothes n ii told 4th aunt dat ii caught an eye on 1 of the jeans.yupps.finally.!!!bought it.actually its $39.00 but my aunt got membership so at a discount of 15%, ii bought at $33.15.mummy bought ferr miie de..soo happy..n aunt gibb miie the membership key.yeah.so ii wld habb some discount when ii buy!!its a bit expensive but den its demin so nvm.hehe...yeah..tiing n san, ii finally bought it!!so high.keke.let miie show my shorts..

yesh!!!opps.nv take out the tagg..

after dat, we went to my hse to rest awile n proceed to dad's place.yeah.went dere to eat.aiyo..dey wasting food..took some of the pix...

unwanted food, anyone?

my food.yummy!!

oh my mama..a leftover of food.mygod.damn lots.haha...

anyway, tml ish 3rd last day of d&d le.yupps.after dat can go out.08062006 ish the BIG DAY!haha..meeting shutiing, jas n frenz..yupps..hoping to c dem.=]bye..wan go watch my vcd..

No comments: