Thursday, June 22, 2006

hey..iim back.send sandra hm juz now.
yupps.my fingers are soo colorful!thx to sandra!
cuz she help miie paint my fingernails!!damn nice
nd muz thx tiing's nail polish nd her nail arts.
yupps.indeed a successful one.
basically td both gals went to my hse to do
girly stuffs but instead,we went watching
AI QING MO FA SHI!!!omg.im addicted to it!
yupps.its hilarious.juz lyk ER MO ZAI SHEN BIAN.
den my mum fed dem wibb crackers nd stuffs dat
she cooked.yum.dey sure wil grow fatter.
haha.den painted our nails.in th end,onli miie nd
tiing painted but not sandra cuz she ish th one whu
help us make until so xin ku.thx sandra!!
hehe..yups.tiing go off earlier cuZ her dad will scold
if too late.den sandra nd miiie watched incredible tale
nd project runway b4 goin home.yupps.
nd ya..she's damn muddle head,she forget to bring back her
nail polish.guess ltr on habb to meet her.
LOL..
well..now tryin to update some of th pix!












[my left hand!!sweet huh?but weird comb.]










[my right hand!!more WILD nd elegant?]

ok..now cant upload pix le.duno why.
will update th pix again.cya!!

No comments: