Monday, March 20, 2006

Hey..sry arr..didnt blog for 2days le..whahaha…btw,today get bck my result le..predicted dat I wld fail 5subj out of 8sub..in the end,erm…fail 3 subj at the moment.well..result:
Eng 25/50
A maths 23/50
E maths 31/50
Physics 20/50
Chem./bio 34/60
Geo 18/40
SS 15/25
History n Chinese hvn giib back yet..so duno the comb humans..well..was shocked dat A maths fail cuz ii feel dat A maths is easy n wld pass..but didn’t pass cuz of my careless mistakes!!!!arrggghhh!!n ii tot E maths wld fail..in the end nv!!!hehe!!was so happy!!!well..eng pass leh!!so happy!!n amazingly,my bio pass cuz ii didn’t study at ALL..n my bio get higher den chem. Kk?amazing?ii got study chem. But end up bio beta!!was happy la althou at borderline niia..well..physics fail n neo wad?oni 21passes n 20 failures!!whaha..half half..den oni 6 distinction!! Geo fail.as expected cuz didn’t study.hopefully my comb humans dun fail pls!!cuz ii scared of my history.ii didn’t study history too!!haiz..buddha ar..pls help miie!!ii dunwan to fail another subj n hopefully my Chinese A1 cuz ii no A lorr..kelian..n a lot of ppl did not score for Chinese.even the experts kk cuz this tym is oni compo.im gd at compo but iim not dat confident la..
Well..gtg..haha..tired le..zhiyang so pro siia..35.5leh!!pro siia..den adriano get 30 siia!!whaha..teresa get 34 leh!!not bad.dean dropped standard le kk..hahaha..disappointed!!zhiyang,Adriano n teresa muz get into final!!!add on,clara improve!!!haiz..buai~

No comments: