Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey!! Sry ppl!!ii didn’t go online to blog!!! cuz ytd had a lot of hmwk to do yeah? Hope uu ppl can undastan!!! Did my hmwk frm 5plus to almost 11pm lidat lorr.. doing A maths differentiation siia.. hthe basic is easy cuz got tuition but the behind chapters are abit too… haha.. sianzation. Alwiz kp doing hmwk. Ii so guai rite? Lol.. td oso got a lot of hmwk but ii oso dun care a heck kk.. keke. Well, ytd was a boring day. School days are so boring.. hmm.. ytd was so sad cuz we did habb a quarrel. Haiz.. he sae ii no tym for him n he sae ii attitude sux. Was stunned dat he sae dat. Was veh sad n angry den lose control n scold him lor. Suan le.. after dat, we reconcile again. Juz put everything behind us ba. Hmm.. td ar.. supposing to be dismiss at 12.30pm but was held up by the Chinese compo lecture. The teachers wan to teach us some skills. N starts at 1.30pm!! ended at 3.30pm. it was so bored. I didn’t reli undastan wadd mr koh is trying to say but at least ii got hear a bit la. so… it was still ok.. den went back to clz, Samantha teach us everything again. Was so tired n she wan to teach!!! Trying to kill us kk.. almost everyone was goin to dozed off.. joel wan one of them. Mie too.. but ii still can bear till the end. The lesson was abit boring but den ii gt listen but bcuz its hot n humid, dats why cant control myself to dozed off. Den td got lotsa hmwk too.. vijay giib somemore maths hmwk. Heng ar.i clear most of the hmwk ytd cuzz I neo dat he wld gib more. Den Chinese hab too. So does social studies. I hab decided to wrk hard!!! Not goin to let my parents down!!! Ii will wrk hard !!! pls belive mmie ppl!!! Ii hab make up my mind to study n kp doin all those dat im weak in. lyk physics. Tryin hard to make a nice timetable for myself. Daily schedule? Perhaps. N I reli hope dat ii can do well in o level. I Wanted to go SAJC or NYP. Juz hope dat ii can make it!! Im not making any empty promises. So I will strive hard!! But ii nid sharine’s help too!!hope she can help mie wib chem n phyics. Thx sharine for the tym uu spent with mie dat day!! So grateful to u!! thx!!!

Determine to work hard, Jerlyn aka ah leng[td everyone was laughin at miie cuz Sandra suddenly shout my diz nickname during physics lesson!!]

No comments: