Tuesday, May 15, 2012

That's what I need the most

Exam has been killing me way too much. Even my frens said I look haggard. With at least 13 hours of study everyday, why wouldn't I look older? :/

The eve of marketing paper, I broke down. I cried a total of 4 times. 1 at Starbucks, 1 on the bus, the other at home :( of course mum and bro got so shocked because I cried too hard. Way too hard. I cried as if someone impt left me. But I had very good encouragement from people who love me! :) mum did a lot for me. Super grateful to her :)

Everyone will check on me and see what I was doing. Really really felt the love! :) and nevertheless, I will not let them down. I believe I can do it! Challenge accepted for the 2 papers later on! \m/

Ps: sorry to those who I have flood their twitter timeline and fb for all the rantings!

5 comments:

chen_jingui said...

why your posts like all so negative de...good luck to ur paper :) LOL

CHAI LENG said...

Jin Gui: eh no lar cause exam really stressful but now I'm free like a bird alr so happy!

chen_jingui said...

good to hear that, meet up someday so long never catch up with ur guys..hahaha

CHAI LENG said...

HAHAHA! sure :)

Gary Chen said...

Bored. Chat leh.