Thursday, February 02, 2012

Time can reveal a person's true color

Since few years ago, I went through many ordeals. From then, I told myself to cherish the people around me. But it always takes two hands to clap. I reached out my hand to people I care but not many raise up their hands. Especially when I found out some ugly truth these few days.

'Blood is thicker than water' Yes, I agree cause they're your next-of-kin but how many really treat you as part of them? It really left me deep impression about them. Sometimes I wonder, is it because I didn't understand them well enough that's why I couldn't agree to what they are doing now? When you put in effort to help them, to treat them good, they don't even give a damn about you. I don't ask for anything in return, I just don't like my effort not being appreciated, making me feel like a fool. 

I told myself umpteen times not to be soft-hearted to these heartless people anymore. But my heart don't listen to my brain. That's why I'm always at a loss. 

After some thoughts, I shall not give a damn to these people anymore. It's their loss. Not mine cause I've done my best. If they don't respect me, why should I? :) 

and..

They're OUT.

(It will be the last time I'm talking about them)

8 comments:

Ni said...

用你的心 去爱 爱你的人。(:

CHAI LENG said...

对。可是我不会 轻易 付出了 :)

Anonymous said...

太在意他人只会让自己难受,不必和自己过意不去,看开点才会开心 :)

CHAI LENG said...

Anonymous: yes, I agree. That's why this will be the last time I'm mentioning about them. Btw u are?

Anonymous said...

是不是他们不喜欢你?

CHAI LENG said...

Anonymous: maybe? :) but I can't be bothered also :)

Anonymous said...

我也不喜欢你。 令人讨厌。 太骄傲了。不要再见。

CHAI LENG said...

Anonymous: 好的。你不是我的朋友所以无所谓。我的朋友都有名字。:D 你无名 ^^