Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recollection

Took out a bit of my time to re-read some post dated 4 yrs ago and the times when I started working after O level. One word to conclude, childish. Maybe 4 years later when I look back, I might find this post boring too. At different stages of life, the words, speech and thinking are different. Through ups and downs all these years, I've grown to be more mature. And I'm proud to be what I am today :D

I stumbled upon some names in my blog but I couldn't really recall who they were. I'm not sure is it my poor memory that caused the amnesia or simply they aren't important. :P Also, there's some occasions and events where I have participated and yet no recollection of it at all. Other than da bai chi, which I still remember somehow :)

It has been 1 year since the break up. I'm doing good and I think Single really suits me more. :) For I do not have much time for the other half. Status quo till grad :)

Anyway, O Level has started! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE TAKING THIS MAJOR EXAMS! JIAYOU TO MY DEAR BABY BRO! <3

1 comment:

Ni said...

<3. wo men zhang da le.. hahas