Wednesday, November 24, 2010

RIP, my little



It happened all so sudden that I couldn't react much to it. Mom woke me up in the morning to tell me the news. After that she started yakking that I didn't take care of him blah. Indirectly telling me that I'm the cause of his death. I'm so sad. It made me worst.

I walked to the container and looked down. It was peaceful but its posture was rather.. heartpain to see. Somehow it seems like before he died, he was struggling for help. :( But I didn't notice.
I don't get it when it was bleeding. I saw blood :( Wonder what happened! :(

I teared and took some photos of it. This was my 2nd tortoise. :( sad but life has to move on.
JJ said this in twitter:

"cheer up .. Well at least ur turtle will reborn as a faster animal :)"

Really made me laugh :D

Back after school and we went down to bury my little. Some passerby saw it and they were looking suspiciously at us. =.= Come on, don't soooooo kpo. I felt happier when I finally buried it. I know it will find his way to happiness soon! :D


In my memory, always.

No comments: