Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sometimes, I feel so glad that I'm born into this family.. (: Because I've a wonderful mother who has brought us up well. If I were to born into other family, I think I won't be Chai Leng anymore. ><

Being a sister myself, I already felt that I'm not doing a good job but I've seen some even worse off. Which I think that person can bang the wall. Being super biased and looked down on others, is that what a sister should behave? I don't get how older generation's mind works.

WE may not be as RICH as you but I think we're rich in terms of others other than monetary value. After exam, will be searching for jobs(: Save up the money and prepare for 21st birthday...

I want to have a grand birthday... Still thinking if I should continue with my original plan.. Should I? and in 1 months' time, I'm stepping into the 20s. OMG. Felt so old! ><

No comments: