Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tears somehow mingled my eyes when I read something. I really felt sad for that person. For the benefit of that person, I shall not disclose the identity.

I think I've been a bad sister, a bad daughter, a bad friend, a bad leader and even a bad gf. I never felt this worst before.

I want to apologise to my brother...
.. for not able to teach him because I almost drop dead and I couldn't think properly.

I want to apologise to my mother...
.. for attituding her everytime when I'm stress. So now she dont even bother to call me when I go home late.

I want to apologise to my friends...
.. for all the attitudes and bad feelings that I've been giving. And, I didn't pay attention to my friends around me. I know someone has been keeping stuffs and I know I should initiate. But when will I do that? How am I suppose to approach? I hate myself for being like that.

I want to apologise to my groupmates...
.. for offending you guys with my harsh tones and words.

I want to apologise to bf...
.. for not able to keep you accompany when you need me and I said something which I think I shouldn't say even though I'm busy.

I'm sorry, everyone.

I hope I've not miss out anyone, hope everything will be fine.

No comments: