Sunday, November 08, 2009

Today is the only day that I came home early. Didn't know that doing projects with them in the dark can be soooo fun((: Though it wasn't that productive today, but we have did our part (: Yao helped me to order one bebe top and one bebe tank:D Thanks Yao!

I think ting and I were crazy today. HAHA. Both of us kept laughing non-stop! Too high already(: Guess throughout this tough though competitive sem, we would be very bonded! Also all of us can't wait to go loft.

Damn tired. I slept from 10pm till 12am just now. =.= Next week gonna be another long week(: Bcom's interview is starting soon. Looking forward to it. BUT! Need to get pencil skirt. Don't know when to get. Sigh.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That's what I truly felt.

I needd shopping therapy.

No comments: