Sunday, June 28, 2009

Updates!

For the past few dayS, work has been super happening. Probably cause Wilson was not around and I have to interact with many other colleagues from store, workshop and office. Well, time seems to pass very faSt when I have to troubleshoot their diagnostic tools. Many challenges are set for me and I managed to solve most of them, somehow.

LaSt Wednesday was Darren's last day. I was rather sad as I have lost a good colleague and my lunchmate. He too, can see that he's enduring his feelings. Seeing him felt so unwilling to go, I wondered, few weeks down the road, it's gonna be my turn. I guess I would miss everyone... Thinking of this, I rather I stay there longer. Though there bound to have some unhappiness, but I still enjoyed my times there.

On a lighter note, I went to sandra's house. It has been sometimes since I saw her. Bindy was there too! We had a good times together:)

Met dear today to watch transformer. Seriously, a great action movie and worth it! Dear looks man now and he so dark. I felt like I'm the fairest in the world when I stand beside him. And I think botak suits him:) looks shuai. Haha.

No comments: