Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yesterday was EARTH DAY yet something shocked me. Last night, the wind was howling fiercely. I was stunned when I heard the sound. Say me timid then.I was in the midst of playing games when I felt the strong wind. I really thought this is going to end and there might be a hurricane as well.

So I quickly turned off my laptop. It was terrifying. I guess till now I'm still yet recover from the shock. People started all these green day campaigne to promote recycling etc. But talk is cheap. I don't see many people doing that. I'm already trying hard to reduce the amount of wastage and I'm so glad to see that the company do recycle their papers. It's really relieved to see that.

At that instance last night, I wonder, will I get to see my family, friends and people around me again?

No comments: