Friday, April 28, 2006

beiing busy diz few days.. wasnt reli in the mood to blog but bcuz now ii got nth to do, den blog lor. yupps.. was feeling stress out diz few days.. n goin to fall into the world of depression.. seriously speaking, ii tiink ii niid help frm ppl!! iim reli veh stresS!! still rmb dat day, ii cried bitterly at his hse. heng he got console miie lots. at least he ish human. lol.

many things happen recently n ii tink ii cant take it anymore especially studies althou ii didnt show out dat im stress. no one can undastan how ii feel. reli.. ii juz kp havin "nightmare" n ii was alwiz yi shen yi gui.. unable to cope wibb my life rite now.. pressure frm myself, peers, n teachers.. especially when ii fail my A&E maths. mr vijay was lyk staring at miie REAL hard kk.. so frightening. n he say,"iim reli veh veh veh disappointed wibb eu. pls be serious.dun fool arnd anymore. " n he was implyin dat ii did not do my wrk kk.. he tiink ii copied my hmwk? so ridiculous kk. ii didnt copy!! especially its differentiation!! cuz ii was pretty gd in dat as my tutor taught miie.juz dat the stupid test ii got a mess of it cuz ii was way way way too careless kk.. stupidity ya?

mid yr exam ish coming kk!! n ii hvn even touch any of the subject.. gosh.. im DEAD. REAL DEAD. sick n tired of myself ferr being so dumb n laziness has took over miie.. reli so sucky kk.. not dat ii wan to say but its true.. im getting out of hand especially when iim addicted to PANGYA!! onli com ish my 1ST priority.. ii juz cant STOP using com!! so easily distracted.. oh baby, pls tell miie wad ta do.. n hopefully, dat "nightmare" beta dun be true!! reli so scared kk.. sometimes ii was wondering why am ii so stupid? im not gd in any of the subject.. n when ii c my frens getting fruitful result, ii began to dim out. cuz ii feel ii dun belong here. reli dun belong here. outcast kk.. yupps.. im pessimistic. freaking.. juz wana scold myself n wake up!! anyone can wake miie up frm my lala land? feel lyk crying!! im so useless..

ah gong ish in the hospital.. hopefully tml can pay a visit to him. haven c him ferr a long tym.. actually last sunday wanna go but my mum dun allow.. ferr some reason. so tml muz go c him.. ii dunwan to regret. haiz. habb to wake up early tml cuz ii got tuition. at my hse. haahaa.. 10am.. -.-'''' EARLY hor.. yupps.. gtg.. bye~ take care ppl.

No comments: